Entering NetSuite Credentials in Shogo
Point of Sale and accounting connections are based on "stores" as defined by your point of sale or e-commerce platform.
Once you have selected your point of sale or e-commerce system, you can connect a store to a NetSuite company.
If you have more than one store, each store can share the same NetSuite company connection or it can have its own connection.
Under the >Settings>Accounting menu select the Connect a Company button:
Choose the option for Oracle NetSuite and select Connect:
- Company Name: This can, but does not have to be the same name used in NetSuite.
- Account ID: See "Gathering Your Account ID" below to find your NetSuite Account ID.
- Client ID and Client Secret: Enter the Client/Consumer ID. See "Enabling SOAP and Web Services" below.
- Token ID and Token Secret: Enter the Access Token ID. See "Creating an Access Token" below.
You can now proceed with your accounting configuration.
Gathering your Account ID
Under Setup -> Company -> Company Information, you can find your Account ID:
Enabling SOAP and Web Services I
- Go to Setup -> Company -> Enable Features
- Click on the SuiteCloud tab:
Enabling SOAP and Web Services II
After clicking on the SuiteCloud tab:
- Scroll down to the [SuiteTalk] section and make sure SOAP WEB SERVICES and REST WEB SERVICES are checked:
- Under [Manage Authentication] make sure that TOKEN-BASED AUTHENTICATION is checked:
- Click the [Save] button
Adding a new Integration Record
- Go to Setup -> Integration -> Manage Integration -> New
Configuring and Saving the Integration Record
1. Under [Name] enter Shogo
2. Check TOKEN-BASED-AUTHENTICATION and
3. Ensure that TBA: AUTHORIZATION FLOW is unchecked
4. Click [Save] and note your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Reminder: After saving, at the bottom of the screen, you will be presented with a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Copy and paste them into the Shogo NetSuite connect page. These will only be shown once.
Creating an Access Token
1. Click on the Home Icon at the top left and then scroll down to:
Settings>Manage Access Token on the left side of the screen (see screenshot)
2. Under [Application Name] choose Shogo.
3. Under [User], choose yourself.
4. Under [ROLE], choose a role that has the permissions we will need to create Journal Entries, etc.
5. Click [SAVE]. A Token ID and Token Secret will be displayed only once. Make a note of them.