Entering NetSuite Credentials in Shogo
Point of Sale and accounting connections are based on "stores" as defined by your point of sale or e-commerce platform.
Once you have selected your point of sale or e-commerce system, you can connect a store to a NetSuite company.
If you have more than one store, each store can share the same NetSuite company connection or it can have its own connection.
Under the >Settings>Accounting menu select the Connect a Company button:
Choose the option for Oracle NetSuite and select Connect:
- Company Name: This can, but does not have to be the same name used in NetSuite.
- Account ID: See "Gathering Your Account ID" below to find your NetSuite Account ID.
- Client ID and Client Secret: Enter the Client/Consumer ID. See "Enabling SOAP and Web Services" below.
- Token ID and Token Secret: Enter the Access Token ID. See "Creating an Access Token" below.
You can now proceed with your accounting configuration.
Gathering your Account ID
Under Setup -> Company -> Company Information, you can find your Account ID:
Enabling SOAP and Web Services I
- Go to Setup -> Company -> Enable Features
- Click on the SuiteCloud tab:
Enabling SOAP and Web Services II
After clicking on the SuiteCloud tab:
- Scroll down to the [SuiteTalk] section and make sure SOAP WEB SERVICES and REST WEB SERVICES are checked:
- Under [Manage Authentication] make sure that TOKEN-BASED AUTHENTICATION is checked:
- Click the [Save] button
Adding a new Integration Record
- Go to Setup -> Integration -> Manage Integration -> New
Configuring and Saving the Integration Record
1. Under [Name] enter Shogo
2. Check TOKEN-BASED-AUTHENTICATION and
3. Ensure that TBA: AUTHORIZATION FLOW is unchecked
4. Click [Save] and note your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Reminder: After saving, at the bottom of the screen, you will be presented with a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Copy and paste them into the Shogo NetSuite connect page. These will only be shown once.
Creating an Access Token
1. Go to Setup -> Users/Roles -> Access Tokens -> New
2. Under [Application Name] choose Shogo.
3. Under [User], choose yourself.
4. Under [ROLE], choose a role that has the permissions we will need to create Journal Entries, etc.
5. Click [SAVE]. A Token ID and Token Secret will be displayed only once. Make a note of them.