Journal entries can be edited after being posted by Shogo. In fact any postings made by Shogo can be edited. Edits made to postings would be completed directly in QuickBooks.
Articles in this section
- Can Journal Entries be Edited After They are Posted in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Desktop Authentication Error
- How can I use QuickBooks Sales Tax Reports with the Shogo integration?
- I am using a QuickBooks Journal entry and my QuickBooks Sales Tax reports are inaccurate
- I connected my store to QuickBooks Desktop and meant to connect to QuickBooks online instead
- My bank deposit from my processor is negative. How do I clear this from my QuickBooks Online Undeposited Funds Account?
- What QuickBooks posting methods are supported?
- Accounting for payments/tenders in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Web Connector