You can request deactivation of your Shogo account at any time simply by submitting a help desk request to that effect at the above ticket submission link.
Articles in this section
- QuickBooks Value Added Tax (VAT) errors in Shogo.
- I Don't See my Point of Sale Discount Items in Shogo or my QuickBooks File?
- I Am Not Receiving Any Updates to My QuickBooks Online File.
- I have moved my QuickBooks Desktop File to a new computer, how do get my sales data?
- How can I cancel my Shogo account?
- How can I remove a location from my Shogo account?
- How can I verify the status of my sales accounting?
- I’m getting an “Application requested to abort” error message
- I added a new account / Item to my accounting system but don't see it in Shogo
- I am in Canada and don't see a Web Services Option in my version of QuickBooks Desktop