You can request deactivation of your Shogo account at any time simply by submitting a help desk request to that effect at the above ticket submission link.
Articles in this section
- I have moved my QuickBooks Desktop File to a new computer, how do get my sales data?
- How can I cancel my Shogo account?
- How can I remove a location from my Shogo account?
- How can I verify the status of my sales accounting?
- I’m getting an “Application requested to abort” error message
- I added a new account / Item to my accounting system but don't see it in Shogo
- I am in Canada and don't see a Web Services Option in my version of QuickBooks Desktop
- How do I update my accounting reference data in Shogo?
- I have configured and activated my accounting but don't see anything in my accounting system yet.
- I am using QuickBooks Summary Sales Receipts and can't see any GL Codes as mapping options