Invalid Account Reference
If you are receiving an error similar to this: Invalid account reference key 631 for subsidiary 15.
Then you need to edit the GL Account setup in NetSuite to permission each account to the required Subsidiary. You may wish to select the parent subsidiary and then click the "include children" checkbox which will permissions this account to all subsidiaries in NetSuite.
Invalid Segment or Dimension
If you do not see a Segment or Dimension in Shogo such as R&H Day Part, Revenue Center, or a custom segment - Ensure that the segment is accessible to the Shogo Webservices Role.
1) In NetSuite click on Customization>Lists Records & Fields > Custom Segments
2) Choose the segment that you are trying to view/map in Shogo
3) Ensure that "Show in List" and "GL Impact" are checked
4) In the bottom section, under "Values," ensure the filtering is set so each subsidiary can access the custom segment
5) Click on the Permissions tab at the bottom and add the Shogo Web Services Role with Permissions set to "Full".
If you make changes to the segment in NetSuite, you'll need to refresh your reference data in Shogo prior to accessing the segment. To do so:
1. Login to Shogo
2. Navigate to Settings>Accounting>View Details
3. On the 'Company' settings page, click the 'Refresh Reference Data' button in the middle of the screen.
Please allow Shogo to finish loading reference data before navigating away from this page. After refreshing your NetSuite reference data in Shogo, the segments should be available in the appropriate dropdown menus.