Because you are using the QuickBooks journal entry posting method, the QuickBooks Sales Tax reports will not work at all. Your Sales Tax Payable account should, however, still have all of the details.
You should be able to check by doing something like the following in QuickBooks:
>Reports>Company Financial>Balance Sheet Standard
1) Double-Click on the balance for Sales Tax Payable (this will bring up the individual posting details)
2) Change the date range to "Last Month"
3). Select Customize
4). Select Filters
5) Scross through the filter options and select Transaction Type
6) Scroll though the Transaction Type options and select Journal Entry
7) Refresh the report and the details should equal the total sales taxes collected last month
You can check the equivalent in Shogo under:
>Reports>Sales Totals>Last Month>Refresh
Alternatively, you can change the posting method to a Summary Sales Receipt and
Set "Track Sales Tax in QuickBooks" to "On"
and make sure to select "Apply"
You should then see an additional menu item on the right side menu to map to your Sales Tax Item(s).